RDD Online and Aptar Pharma have announced that registration for RDD Europe 2013 is now open. The meeting will take place at the Intercontinental Hotel in Berlin, Germany, May 21-24, 2013, with more than 450 OINDP specialists from around the world expected to attend.
Dr. D.S.Postma, M.D, Ph.D., Professor at the Department of Pulmonary Medicine and Tuberculosis, University Medical Centre Groningen will deliver a plenary lecture titled “Biomarkers and Targeted Treatments for Small Airways Diseases – The Past, Present and Future.” Topics for the remainder of the meeting include:
• Drug Development – New Drugs, Targets and Formulations
• Weighing the Evidence in Support of Bioequivalence
• Orphan drugs – Opportunities, Regulatory and Clinical Challenges
• Harmonizing the Clinical Requirements for LABA / ICS Combinations in the USA and Europe
• Designing Devices for the Marketplace
• Optimizing Formulation and Device Partnerships
In addition to podium and scientific poster sessions, a total of twelve technical interactive workshops will be presented by industry experts from companies that supply products and services for nasal and pulmonary drug development. There will also be a vendor exhibition and networking opportunities, including a gala dinner on the evening of May 23.
Submit poster abstracts by January 11, 2013 via this web page.
Register for RDD Europe 2013 via this web page.